sábado, 25 de agosto de 2012

The fighter

- I just woke up one day and I knew. 

- Knew what? 

- I knew that I had to fight. But fighting is not always just a battle with the other, but with yourself too. I found out that fighting also means waiting, it means searching for the right moment for the "battle", it means arming yourself with a shield, but knowing that you can get hurt anyway. When you accept this, you wait for the battle to come, no matter how long it takes. 

- And how can you know it´s worth it,fighting? 

- Because you never really had a doubt about that, I mean... we don´t always choose to fight and you did this time. If you fight to death, there´s always something you can win, but you may not be aware of that yet. If something makes you want to fight for it, it means that you´ve already won...in one way or another.

1 comentario:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tqvbgads1E&feature=player_embedded

    ResponderEliminar